9/11 COMMUNITY URGENT CALL TO ACTION
DOJ granted extension to 9/12/2019.
KEEP CALLING. OUR VOICES ARE BEING HEARD. KEEP UP THE PRESSURE REGARDLESS OF HOW FRUSTRATED THE PERSON IS ON THE OTHER END OF THE LINE. If they tell you they are frustrated or can’t help the response should be we’ve been frustrated for 18 years and tell them to tell their boss!
September 12th is the deadline for the US Department of Justice (DOJ) to provide the court with its decision regarding whether or not they will give 9/11 families the documents which reveal senior level Saudi officials’ complicity in 9/11. This decision cannot and should not happen without the DOJ and FBI knowing how important it is for us and the nation that they represent our interests – not Saudi Arabia’s! For 18 years the FBI and DOJ have protected the Saudi government from embarrassment over its role in the attacks of 9/11.
This must end NOW!
Click to See
Who are we?
We represent a grassroots movement made up of 9/11 family members, survivors and supporters who successfully worked with Congress to override the presidential veto of Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act (JASTA). Now law, JASTA stripped terrorist nations of immunity. We aim to have the same effect in gaining access to key 9/11 related documents. Kathy Owens, Sharon Premoli, Brett Eagleson, Tim Frolich, Alice Hoagland and Jay Winuk have all contributed to this growing effort.
Learn more about the organizers by clicking below on Our Stories.
The U.S. government has been protecting the identity of a person who conspired with the 9/11 terrorists. After almost 2 decades of shielding the identity of that person (and many others) isn’t it time for our own government to release that desperately needed information to the families of the 9/11 victims, to the survivors of the 9/11 attacks, and to ALL Americans?
This investigative document, and thousands of pages of other investigative reports, have remained classified or heavily redacted by U.S. government agencies including the FBI, the CIA and the Department of Justice. As a result of this stunning suppression of evidence, there have been no indictments, no prosecutions and no convictions stemming from 9/11, except for Zacharias Moussoui who claims to have been part of a second wave of attacks.
We Deserve Answers
The 9/11 Commission called for the declassification of its archived documents by 2009. When will these documents be declassified?
All Americans, along with the 9/11 family members, deserve to have access to all of the available information so we can hold those responsible accountable once and for all.
What We Want to See
Saudi lobbyists have been successfully influencing lawmakers in our country. With the help of government officials in both Republican and Democratic parties, we are committed to a new grassroots campaign to have all 9/11 documents released from the following agencies:
- Treasury Department
- The State Department
- Defense Department
SAMPLE DOCUMENT LIST:
- The Archive of the 9/11 Commission
- FBI PENTTBOM and subfile investigation documents not provided to the 9/11 Commission
- FBI PENTTBOM and subfile investigation documents generated after the closure of the 9/11 Commission
- State Department documents relating to the withdrawal of visas and expulsion of Saudi government personnel post 9/11
- Defense Department Harmony database as related to captured al Qaeda documents
- Treasury Department Record for all Saudi Arabia related Specially Designated Global Terrorists
- Complete and unredacted copies of the December 2002 Report of the Congressional Joint Inquiry including transcripts of closed hearings and un-redacted "28 pages"
- June 2005 Report of the CIA’s Inspector General’s Report Regarding Findings and Conclusions of the Congressional Joint Inquiry into 9/11
- September 2005 Joint FBI-CIA Intelligence report assessing the nature and extent of Saudi government support for terrorism
- November 2004 U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Inspector General report on the FBI’s Handling of Intelligence Information Related to the September 11 Attacks