Highlighted excerpt from the 2015 FBI Review of the 9/11 Commission Report.
The following are 5 questions the 9/11 families want answered. Click on the links to view the related documents.
1. Why in 2002 did the Department of Justice require that the 9/11 families get a signed release from Osama Bin Laden in order to release the arrest warrant for the hiding terrorist? 2002 8-8 DOJ UBL Interpol
2. During the discovery process, why in 2017 did the Department of State require that the 9/11 families supply death certificates for 3 of the main hijackers for access to copies of their passports? FOIA State 2017 6-23 Hijackers passport
3. Who is the third Saudi official, who along with Saudi government officials Thumairy and Bayoumi “provided (or directed others to provide) the hijackers with assistance in daily activities, including procuring living quarters; financial assistance, and assistance in obtaining flight lessons and driver's licenses.”? FBI 2012 Summary Report
4. Why did the FBI’s lead investigator in California swear under oath that: “Based on evidence we gathered during the course of our investigation, I concluded that diplomatic and intelligence personnel of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia knowingly provided material support to the two 9/11 hijackers and facilitated the 9/11 plot. My colleagues in our investigation shared that conclusion.” and “Neither Hazmi nor Mihdhar could speak English. They were completely unfamiliar with life and customs in the United States and lacked even the most basic skills to begin pilot training. They would have had zero chance for success without a support structure waiting for them.”? Declaration of Stephen K. Moore
5. What was uncovered regarding the Saudi government support to the 9/11 Plot by the FBI’s investigation which took place from 2007-2016? Excerpt from the 2015 Review of the 2004 9/11 Commission Report – Highlighted sections from this excerpt mention two key pieces of evidence in our case. The first mentions 2 people who assisted the 9/11 hijackers based out of San Diego, al-Sadhan and al-Sudairy. These two men were later proven to be Saudi officials. The second highlighted section states that there was an additional individual tasked by al-Thumairy, a known Saudi official, to help take these two 9/11 hijackers assimilate when they were in San Diego. This section of evidence also allowed our legal team to track down the 2012 FBI report. 2015 FBI Review